26.5.18

Så nära får ingen gå

Hey you, where you been at
I know you thought all the best of me
But I'll tell you what
I was abused as a child
Now I'm telling you all there is about that

I feel like I'm falling back
But can't you see that love nor hate would have made any kind of change right now
Sudden flashbacks are urging me to speak up
Looking over my shoulder
Are you still there, right behind my back
Or right beside me, getting it on, yeah
Starting right there on my thigh, huh
Moving closer along my right hand side
Now, keep grabbing way too hard
Though I feel like I'm done
Keep pushing you off
The end went fast
And no one was there to let it show
'Cause what kind of track did you leave here on my body
You thought you saved the best for last
But hey, you could have asked for help for once
But you didn't and evertime you had the chance
You rearranged my childhood and made it become a fucking lie

Oh, and where did you come from
Who did this to you
What becomes of a man
When he gets old and lose all sense of control
And when a child is left on its own
A child you turned your back on

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar