6.11.10

ATTENTION! - Ne lisez pas.

                                                      PLEASE DON'T ASK ME IF IT'S REAL

Yeah well. It all started on the train. I had this crowdy seat surrounded by not one but two families with children.
Yeah. And then the computer started to die, and I couldn't find a eluttag to charge it. Although, when I was about to get off the train I realized that there were two of them right between the seats. Think about that. And it was really dark and depressing. Then I ran around at Centralen with my fucking heavy bag. And when I finally got on the train to Uppsala I happened to sit with two metal guys who talked about tr00 and what's tr00 or not.
-Oh, come on..! You're my age!
And they also just reminded me of the best time I ever had in my former relationship. Because they eventually came from Täby and they talked about those stuff and we also went past Upplands Väsby, where I used to get on the bus to his home. Nice.
And yes, it was so sad that I almost cried. My eyes became wet, anyway.
When I "finally" came to Uppsala it was freaking ice cold and my fucking bags. I had to go to the ATM to get some bus money because I couldn't imagine myself walking the whole fucking way home. Well, I reached the bus stop. "What the FUCK, am I seriously gonna have to wait for the damn bus for 16 minutes???"
(...)
 "26 MINUTES?!?!?"
Then I fucking HAD to walk all the way home. And I couldn't even listen to my iPod, cause it was dead. My arms hurt, it was freezing, I was starving and I seriously had to take at least five breaks, just to breathe..!
And yeah, did I tell you? I got my fucking period today. It's the fucking third time in six weeks. Oh yeah, fucking thank you Nature for all you've done to me during these weeks.

If I lived in an English speaking country and had a son, I'd maybe call him Sean. That's kind of a wonderful little name.

Fever, I'd bet.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar