19.11.10

pt.2

It was hard to understand that we failed

My mission was to keep it sane

But I struggled in that pain

It would've never been the same


And I couldn't find our previous spark

The more we talked it all turned dark

I wonder where we first began

I wonder what we then became

I wonder where it all went


And it gets lonely in here

but won't admit it

I feel desperation & fear

and no prediction

I hate missing those scenes

They are life ambition

I am falling nowhere

I dig this feeling deep

I wanna keep it free

4 kommentarer:

  1. jag tycker om att läsa högt den andra stanza
    also, "I hate missing those scenes/ They are life ambition"

    tack för att dela!

    SvaraRadera
  2. What's "stanza"? Is it a word in English, or a weird translation from google translate?

    Thank YOU.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Nevermind, I learned the word today.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Sorry! I didn't see you replied. oh poetry lingo... how I miss IB English!

    SvaraRadera