1.11.10

Thousand different places.

"My ear hurts so bad I can hear it! I can hear my own ear! Think about that."


Yeah, well. I've had my thoughts about that today. It freaked me out, though.










Ended up watching Control last night and it was so beautiful. I always think it's too sad or something, or that I'm just not in the mood. But it did help my feelings. To like let it out. I was just being lonely. Guess it's our hearts. I do.
For what it's worth, I'm leaving. I wanna do those stuff too. Like go. I too wanna wear clothes with colors. I believe I'm gonna. Sometimes I think about creating another blog where I could write about my dreams. Like those in the nights. It would be cool to remember all those stuff. What if they'll, like, make my mind clear! That would surely be something. Or, you know, I'll just write about them here. But then I'm afraid it's gonna be too much (cause it's already too much).
But I can't get these things out of my head, and I wanna talk about them, but I can't when I'm not inside. You know, you can't just ask those questions at school, at the library, at v-dala. I'm just not there. And yes, that is kind of sad, for sure. I just wanna feel relaxed. Something's holding me. Back.


Who are those guys?? I think the world is it's own enemy. Yeah, totally. And I'm being too lazy for turning the dvd on side A. Don't even know what's hiding there, really. Or maybe I do, by the way.
I have got to stop eating those fudges, it's just that I started to think about them today, and now I'm an addict. Luckily, I leave tomorrow, and I'll be gone. Oh my god, what's up?
-Do you know what I mean?
-Do you?


So yes, I'm sorry for being such a pain in the ass.
Yeah, I feel a lot better though. I am going to leave and when I come back I'm gonna be a different mind. (Yes, I know...)


Confusion in her eyes that says it all
She's lost control
And she's clinging to the nearest passer by
She's lost control
And she gave away the secrets of her past
And said I've lost control again
And a voice that told her when and where to act
She said I've lost control again



And she expressed herself in many different ways.


Help me, how I don't like myself this very second. Don't. Just stay quiet now, Erika. Du ska ju inte prata om sådant, inte ens för dig själv. Sch, istället. Och vi släpper dina tankar för ett tag, och vi bestämmer oss för livet, ditt liv. Ja, för att det inte ska vara så som du låtsas. Såklart att det känns såhär nu, för att du är ovan. But it's never. Not the same.
Maybe I'm just nervous about the whole trip tomorrow. Tiden, or whatever.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar