15.11.10

och önskar att jag kunde somna, men det känns inte som att det går. and my feet are too hot, but when I try to keep them outside of the covering (cover? or something totally else?) they get too cold. I hate when that happens. and I don't know what to do tomorrow, I don't know where anything will take me. I've gotta create a person, whom I've named Per by the way, with tvångsmässig personlighetsstörning and I've gotta describe this scene between him and his psychologist and everything and scale 1-10. It still doesn't help. And I hate those papers we get from our psychology teacher, they are impossible to read 'cause they are too blurry. I just wanna succeed, but that's not the most important thing, anyway. I just wanna finish. Oh, that reminds me of when we were in London with Stööps, and the waitress asked: "Are you finish?" And mr. Stööp replied: "No, Swedish!"
And they laughed so bad.
I wanna go abroad. I wanna rest my soul. I don't know if I wanna do either alone. I don't know.
Sometimes I wonder about whether I should go to a psychologist or not. I believe that everybody should. At least during these days, these times.
I DON'T KNOW, ALRIGHT?
I just feel like writing the whole night and sleep all day after that. Oh, how I'd love to!
Or at least stay home. So I could study, and not feel stressful like that.
OH MY GOD!!! About Simon and Garfunkel. I think I've totally mixed up their names. How weird! Or, I don't really know. Not exactly maybe. Something happened there, anyway. But still, all these years! No, it can't have been. No. But why was I so shocked, like, two minutes ago then? I guess I actually am tired.

Do you people out there somewhere also hate those fucking fights at youtube? Like;

@trafficsignal101
What are you ... an asshole? Don't talk to me like that, you fucking troll!
This was a Simon and Garfunkely concert. The fact that Simon is not present onstage during this ONE particular song ... well, there is always one difficult person who isn't happy unless they have something to gripe about.
You can cure your shitty outlook on life ... by getting your head out of your ass!



  • @KarmicOmen Yeah, how could you NOT write that Simon is not present on stage during this song.
    I bet everyone was more than disappointed when wanting to listen to bridge over troubled water by SIMON and Garfunkel and now there's just Garfunkel.
    A real Simon and Garfunkel fan can't deal with this kind of stuff, so what do you lie, dirt bag!?!?
    Muhaha, sorry, I had to write this down.


  • I mean, why do you even have to bother?? Like, yeah, I totally believe that you're not a real Simon and Garfunkel fan if you add Simon to the title!
    OH, COME ON.

    But still, then I shouldn't bother either.

    I wanna don't wanna.

    Now I'm getting hungry as well, what a super timing. That's maybe the most frustrating thing when you can't fall asleep. It's not like I'm gonna go up and eat.

    Or, ok, that is totally not the most annoying thing when you can't fall asleep. The most annoying thing when I can't fall asleep is that my dad eventually starts to snore (but I still love him). I mean, it could have been anyone. I believe that I make all different kind of noises in my sleep. But I don't think I snore...

    Things just happen.

    I caught my mother reading my former blog this evening. And sure, that's not the whole world, but I have a feeling that she felt a little ashamed of it. That she read it. Because her first reaction was like: "No, I didn't!" And a few seconds later she was more like: "Or well, I did." But she didn't say that much. I told her I have a new blog now, anyway. Of course she read that. I believe so, anyway.

    It feels a little weird though. Parents reading your blog. But still, I let the whole wide world read this, and I don't really mind. Because I don't believe it. I just don't want my mother to think.. what?

    Exaggerations.

    Listening to Silent Night, 7 o'clock news. I feel relaxed when I listen to the radio nowadays. I've gotta do that more.

    Yeah, I believe I'm tired now. Like everybody else who's read this far (hope no one has). But don't feel bad if you did.

    Goodnight.

    Inga kommentarer:

    Skicka en kommentar