22.11.10

Something's wrong and I'm taking it out on you you you.

The outburst of today took place inside my body when my English teacher Lars changed date for our homework.
-AGAIN. Everytime. Every damn homework.
So, instead of trying to learn the one hundred words in French, I struggled with those damn English words. Thank you very much, Lars.
And also; FYI, we read chapter 3, like, five weeks ago. Why are we discussing it NOW when we were supposed to have read chapter 7 for today? It's incredibly nice of you to ask about things that I've already forgotten everything about. Now you're going to give me a lower grade, aren't you?
And how are we supposed to take anything seriously, when we just can't finish whatever we started with?

herre min gud (alltså min gud). tomorrow we'll live a new life. at least for a little while.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar