17.4.11

We're going.

falling down on my knees
without saying a single word
I'll tell you how it feels
you protect me when commercials are selling me
try not to speak with words
it's not how it works
it's what it sounds like
you and I are believers in a dreaming world
with trees I've dreamed of I'm an excentric girl
persons who analyze me are wrong
we don't understand them anyway
but I'm not childlish like that
sometimes I'm the one who is wrong, you know
and I've realized that everything smells the same
nothing is unfamiliar
but perhaps we're not
if you do, I see flowers on trees dancing
it's not that I'm weird, for sure
because I am never weird
I just want nothing
and beyond that everything is clear
to me
you and I are grass straws then
and damned
don't close your eyes
they are the most beautiful things in the world
for you as well as for me
try now to speak
now it comes easy
with nothing but feelings at all
and we're going
any way.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar