24.10.10

Apology.

Now that I've designed (because I'm lacking of a better word) my new blog, life actually seems better. This is after all like a new era of my life, those two years are over.
And also, I've cleaned my room. First time since the whole breakup.
Tonight is my How I Met Your Mother night, and next week I plan to buy tickets for Band of Horses and Interpol, just to be sure I'll get ståplatser. Need to increase my vocabulary in English, I remember that whole thing now...
Just because I won't let it go, I feel that my room is kind of cosy now.

When do you use serenity and when do you use calm?
Anywho, that's what my room feels like.

I'm sorry I've been such a jerk today, I apologize to myself and to those ones who've read everything.. If there's been any.

Like I said, I never should've been out for so long last night. That really sucked. Luckily, t'was only that night.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar