24.10.10

Not the same.

My new blog, welcome to my world.
Undoubtly a shame, since the real blog remained the same for two years so yes, I'm pretty sad and was totally pissed.
Vet inte hur jag ska göra, den gamla mallen verkar inte finnas kvar i systemet, och det spelar egentligen ingen roll. Inside/Outside.
the box.
But this new thing seems to be technically better.
or whatever, i feel too much to even say anything

I don't even know what I wanna do, feels like I can't accomplish anything right now, now that it's filling me up. Like something totally different from before.

I just feel alone and useless for the moment I wanna do something like doing The New, something else I don't have any clue or anything, but if someone out there has a suggestion please just please tell me. Why did everything become so dark around my head and body like everywhere in this cold but still meaningless area round my body, wanna do something  like going out (not like that of course) going to the cinema or just go. Yes, just go... Leave this with a person forever, who are you then?
I feel like never going to sleep this night or next day, I just wanna talk, be familiar with my inside, som att verkligen studera insidan.

I GOT THIS LIGHT AND THE WILL TO SHOW I'LL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN BEFORE.
LONG NIGHTS ALLOW ME TO FEEL I'M FALLING. I'M FALLING.

I walk in the deepest loneliness I search for you again My heart is shouting everything My world is dead again
Like art in my dead eyes

Have you ever seen through my eyes They're dead my eyes are dead I walk I'm walking home again For me oh just for me oh just for me
Like art in my dead eyes

The stars are growing in my heart The streets are dead like me I try to find my loneliness It shall die so I can be alive
Like art in my dead eyes

Shut up I do not want to hear My head will shout out back I'm scared of falling down somewhere My dreams are mean to me Oh they're killing me
Like art in my dead eyes

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar