15.12.10

Greenpeace, evidently.

Ehm woops or whatever.
So, this guy just knocked on my door and wanted me to join Greenpeace. Well, I sort of did...
And also, I said I was willing to donate 100 kr/month. Oh my god, I hope this wasn't a mistake.
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST FIGURED OUT. Instead of paying spotify 99 kr/month I'll do this instead. SO GREAT. But it's not like I've ever payed Spotify anything, I have Spotify open, or whatever it's called. So, I think this is better, and WILL DO.
It's just. I hope Greenpeace is a good organisation (with an "s" or a "z"?)
Guess it's better than nothing, but still. Well, shit the same.
And I just couldn't stand to say no, when it's so freaking cold outside, poor guy. And he seemed so happy when I told him I'd join and donate. God, I'm a weak person.
And this is me trying to be real, not serious. Real.
Cause who really wants to be serious? That's just for the jokes' sake.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar