19.12.10

No one belongs here more than you. Where are you?

I just couldn't stop myself.
Tonight I remembered. Oh, those times...
I found my book, and I had totally forgot about that sentence I once found in the paper and glued onto the front.
It hit me tonight.
I'm thirsty, want to get some milk. Mmmmm.
I wonder why milk tastes different at different places, in different countries.
I remember, a couple of years ago, I wanted them to let me become a tree when I die.
So that I could grow, and live as a tree once.
You know, put my ashes under the ground, and put some seeds there, and let it grow.
How weird and wonderful.
Now I just want to live.
I cried when I saw that Scrubs episode, first season. With that lady, that claims that she is ready to die.
It's beautiful, but still I cried when I saw it this week. I haven't before, though.
I miss watching Scrubs.
I miss my lessons in Filmkunskap. It was so interesting and I love finding and searching for symbols. Everywhere, actually.
I know what I'm gonna do when I graduate. I'm gonna write a letter to all of those teachers that I've loved, and tell them about it. I know, maybe it's a little weird, but I could imagine that they'd need that.
I long for spring.
I wanna go to Paris, I wanna meet the atmosphere. But I'm not sure if I could stand being there alone. I'd probably be scared. Or, I don't know really. I don't think I'm gonna have to worry in the centre of the city. But I'm never gonna visit Porte de Bagnolet again. I wonder why they let us go there.
Oh, what an anger I felt inside just for a second.
Now it's getting late again, according to my clock. Still, I slept for two hours or maybe more, before.
I wanna go to France with someone. I want to.
I want to stand there on the field like Monet's wife with the parasol wearing a white dress like that.
I like having the picture by my window.
It's nice for imagination.

I'm scared of your smell when I don't smell it.
Everything's so scary when it's not now.
I want something to occupy my mind, something to dive into.
Like sea, like drinks.
Like icecream with maringues and fruit.
I would really love that.

It's nice for imagination.



And now I've totally changed my mind about the phenomenon...

2 kommentarer: