12.12.10

Schedule I guess.

I am gonna do like this. I'm gonna graduate, I'm gonna get a job, I'm gonna work, I'm gonna go to the Håkan Hellström-concert the 9th September, and after that I'm gonna leave.
As simple as that.
My sister told me to go to Nice. I'm thinking about that. Then you can go with Swedish students and study French over there, and have a great time. Imagine that! I'd grow.
But what about Montréal? Well, I'm gonna think about that too of course. But I think it'd be easier if I went with Swedish people, and make friends instead. Montréal can wait.
Even though it'd be awesome.
What's not going to be awesome is that I haven't finished my book which I should've read until tomorrow. I guess I could finish it tonight, it's not that long.
I know I won't finish Dorian Gray 'til Wednesday, that's just impossible. To read more than half of the book in one week? No way, mr. Lundqvist.
But what I'm actually gonna achieve next week is this; I'm gonna summarize the chapter about Socialpsychology, I'm gonna study Islam, Christianity and Judaism and finally, I'm gonna bake something for our Klassrumsfika on Friday. Boy, we're gonna get so faaat..

Where did all the songs go? They are not in our playlist, I think it all went too fast.
We're slow.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I should make a schedule blog post. It would make me happy.

    I'm going to do a silly group project presentation, I'm going to ride up in the sky for a whole day, I'm going to reunite with my family, I'm going to ski my brains out, I'm going to party my brains out, I'm going to earn some cash money, I'm going to ski my brains out some more, and then I'll come back to Sweden and be all allvarlig about learning this effing language and so very allvarlig about being a real person. I wonder what that means, but it sounds cool.

    Sitting in Hugo's, it's freezing in here, Feist is playing, and jag håller på vara glad.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Why do you have to be allvarlig in Sweden?
    All the Swedish people already are, so if you're not, that'd be nice for a change.

    This country, seriously, is a cry for help.
    Herregud.

    SvaraRadera