29.12.10

I will always be better than before. That will be my goal through life.

I'm actually home and happy.
I've just opened some forgotten christmas presents from mom and dad, and they were awesome. Therefore I now sit by the kitchen table wearing my new tights. It's a little bit sad since I'm supposed to work out wearing them, not sit here like a frozen potato. And I'm not even cold.
Now I'm gonna install my new speakers. Gosh, I hate this tape... Oh! Ready to go. Oj oj oj, too loud!
Oh, how I've missed Spotify.
If ever there was someone to keep me at home it would be you.
I got Into the Wild for Christmas, and I've watched it one and a half time already. It's the best movie ever. It makes me become real.
And you know, if he wouldn't have done it, who would then? He had almost all rights. I'm sorry for his sister though. But again, who would?
Someone has/had to.
Society, have mercy on me.
Hope you're not angry if I disagree.

I'd like to do things too.

Now I'm being boring again. Still, New Year's Eve, I'm gonna be fun and have fun. I hope there will be awesome music at GH.

And soon there will be spring. At least I imagine.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar