2.12.10

It's like Narnia outside and somehow I wish it was true.

Went home after lunch today, feel a little guitly about that but I didn't feel well, felt like I shouldn't stay.
Fell asleep with Ida on my belly, and it was nice I guess but still don't know what's wrong.
I drink hot chocolate from a ball right now like French people do. I even bought it in Paris.
Just trying my best to become less tired. I know, I know I should hit the gym, but there's a long way to walk and it's cold. But Teresia and I will maybe go there tomorrow since we're not studying French anymore, I thank God for that people.
And what else is there to do tomorrow? Swallow my sorrow? Naaah, does not sound like a good idea, hope it will be fun. I hate judging people. Like, I hate to judge people, but I hate to be judged by people.
I don't even think I should feel like this.
Today it's dark in the opposite apartment once again. I'm gonna make up a story about that dancer. Maybe it's a guy. He has this boring job where he has a boring office, even though he's funny himself. So, once or twice a week, he leaves a little too early, runs to that empty apartment where he's alone. And then he starts to play some music. And then he starts dancing. Like crazy.
I wonder when he'll be back.
OH MY GOOOOD! SOMEONE JUST TURNED ON THE LIGHTS. WOAH that was scary!!!
Where is the crazy dancer??? Hmmmm, I think I just saw a head. Yeah, I totally see something...
Guess he won't dance today.
I'd really like to know why that room is empty, or at least looks empty from my kitchen.
Yes, I know that my behaviour belongs to a 85-years-old, and that I definitely have more important things to do, but I've gotta stay dreaming.

THE WORLD IS LAZY, BUT YOU AND ME WE'RE JUST CRAZY. SO WHEN I'M WITH YOU I HAVE FUN.

Jag känner inte igen mig
nej, slutet har nog slitit hårdare på mig
så jag säger inget,
vill inte förneka det.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar