4.12.10

Tonight I really wanna watch Ally McBeal and I'm so gonna.

But I'd rather go to Orange tonight and dance to Belle & Sebastian. But since I went there last night I don't think future me is gonna love past me for that.
So I am being the smart person, and therefore I'm gonna stay home tonight and watch Ally McBeal even though I'm probably gonna do it on my own.
Sara's working I'm dancing Cecilija's dancing seducingly and mom's sleeping in the livingroom and I think she needs that.
What I need is to keep going with this psychology studying for the test on Tuesday. I'm going to feel awesome afterwards, I know, but then there's this French thing which I don't know if it's gonna be oral or writing and then there's religion of course.
I know something about love, you've gotta want it bad.
If that guy's got into your blood, go out and get him.
Hejdå nu fortsätter jag tills jag slutar.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi.
    Anyway, just letting you know I'm still here reading. I'm going to Stockholm tomorrow after I go to the psychologist. On Thursday I have my awful course. I don't know what I'm doing on Friday. That's my schedule. Hope you are well.

    Lars

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vad jag allra helst vill just nu är att gå till en psykolog. Fast jag vet inte vad jag vill prata om längre. Maybe that's because I feel pretty well - tonight I'm going to the cinema to watch Harry Potter!
    I don't wanna kill anyone's happiness, even though some parts of me believe that I do. What it feels like.

    So basically, you will do all that stuff tomorrow? That sounds harsh in my head.
    But still hope you'll have a good time, se till att du sätter på dig varma kläder.

    SvaraRadera