17.1.11

Let's go out 'cause I am still young, where does youth belong?

I'm at that point in my life where I look at my blog as a friend. Like: "Dear diary, you're my best friend in the world."
Nah, not really. But to be true, it's my excuse for everything. I'm not sure...
I wanna go out, but sometimes it feels like I don't know anyone. Know anyone who's able to go out with me.
And I'm getting sick of many things and therefore I'm getting sick of all the songs. I need new songs, just like I need a new time to appear. And I'm starting to think that maybe there is.
Feel pulse.
I did skip math class today. I went to the gym instead. How weird. I stayed up for too long last night. But I just couldn't stop studying, I wanted to finish. That's unfortunate, because tonight I'm tired. And I could stay up for a very long time, but tonight I'm tired. Although, I've finished another philosophy chapter, started with the creative assignment of Dorian Gray, and I'll soon be finished with the speak for Swedish class in two weeks. Going to talk about Hempels "covering law"-model. Because it interests me.
Here's a picture of the dumbass.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar