21.1.11

Today's song's been "I didn't see it coming" and today's friend's been elsewhere.

I promised someone even though I mean myself. I'm trying to prove that God exists, not the "real" one, but some kind of God anyway. I talked to my mother over the phone and she was worried and anxious, just like everybody is sometimes. But I'm going to prove to her that you exist as well, and are real. I guess I need proof.
It felt so frustrating when I had to listen to seven fucking commercials in a row on Spotify. And they were all about Spotify. Don't give me a break.
I was planning. I'm always planning. Every little small part of my life, I'm planning. Beforehand.
Like I was some kind of robot.
The flowers are alive tonight.

This week I've written my creative assignment for Wednesday, a song about Dorian Gray. Finally. I don't look forward to the in class assignment on Monday. I don't even know which one of the questions I am going to choose. I don't know anything right now. Tomorrow I'm going to wake up at 8 o'clock am, eat breakfast and then hit the gym for biking or running. Crossriding even. I wish I was stronger. But strength comes from the inside. Just die for a little while. Sometimes I don't think I know.

Haha just made a funny facerape at my sister's wall.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar