5.1.11

Kärlek Vs. I-land

Oh my god, I think I'm gonna cry.
First of all, I started to think about last year, I think it was 15 minutes ago. And then I almost started to cry because I started to think about my love back then, and how much I loved. And not now, but miss.
Then, just when I was about to watch a How I Met Your Mother-episode I realised that ALL OF MY EPISODES WERE GONE EXCEPT FOR THE ONES I RECORDED TODAY.
Yes, I am/was nerdy like that, but SERIOUSLY. WHERE THE FUCKING HELL ARE THEY??
What did I do? I don't have a damn clue, and it's 1.00 am AND IT'S JUST NOT FUNNY.
I even tried to reset all my files from papperskorgen, but they obvíously weren't there.
Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna turn off the computer. And then we'll see what's happening.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar