15.1.11

Kom sommarnätter under stjärnor, kom.

It feels like I shouldn't but feel like I wanna. You know?
The 60's and 80's. I wanna go there tonight, to Orange where they are going to play the Beatles and music like that. Or, there's no music like the Beatles, but understand what I mean anyway.
In half an hour I'm leaving this apartment. Two of those I've met live around here. Don't know where, one of them was a doctor. How cool is that?
Going with the bus today. Out on the countryside. I wish it was Great Britain. England, maybe. Because it changes. I mean, Scotland, mostly nature anyway. England has London, if you know what I mean.
And I who thought that I would have nothing to say today. But these things mean a lot to me. They mean the world to me.
Both sides now.
Music on the radio, music on spotify. Sweden is not all bad. I've learned when I was stuck far away from here.
I like wearing socks, not chausettes if you know what I mean. Not strumpor. I feel bad for being ill this week. Feel bad for myself. You know. I wanted to run, to lose. But now I've gained. But mostly lost.
Lucky I worked so hard last week. It seems like such a long time ago.
And you or me, who is the weirdest? Is it just me who's been changing? Yeah, something's gone but something's found, every day.
Now I remember; I don't understand life. Not at all.

And if I make myself ready right about now.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Jag sitter i ditt kök vid din data där du skrev denna. Nu läser jag det och sedan skriver jag nån svar. Ellerhur?

    SvaraRadera
  2. My kitchen is kind of dull, it's kind of "where's the colors?" but we are planning on making a difference. I kind of hope so nowadays.

    Och nu försöker jag komma in på Fyrisbiografens hemsida, but they refuse. But now I know; Vill jag vissla så visslar jag is a rumanian/swedish movie. It seems superawesome.

    SvaraRadera